Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Book Order Form Is A Nightmare...With or Without The Adirondacks!

Well, now that I've had some downtime with the book, I decided to revamp my order form. It was suggested to me by a fellow blogger and she's right, mine was a mess.

Here's the new form. I think it's pretty straightforward and a bit neater. I haven't had any orders from my web site yet so I'm curious to see if this helps.

I also added a button to direct folks to this blog on each web site page. A blog button used to be on just my home page and I think that made things look inconsistent. I'd been putting it off, to be honest, as it's pretty monotonous!

Tomorrow, Nick and I will go to The Bookstore Plus in Lake Placid for a signing with John Briant of the Adirondack Detective book series. It might be cool but I'd rather have that than heat any day. Here's to hoping the rain holds off!

No comments: