Monday, August 6, 2007

Adirondack Daily Enterprise & A Great Stephen King Interview

I'm sitting here, blogging away, trying to find ways to plug our book. Just did a follow-up phone call with a regional newspaper, The Adironadack Daily Enterprise, and Editor Geoff Hayward said we'd be in this weekend's issue. He's passed the book along to a colleague and she's going to read it to her grandkids. I look forward to the artcle, fer sure! Geoff's been really nice to work with.



Ok, the Adirondack Daily Enterprise hasn't interviewed Stephen King, at least not that I know of, but I did find a great online interview with the "King of Horror", Stephen King, On The Hour with George Stroumboulopoulos. I found it to be very candid and interesting.

Hey, cool. I just opened my mail and there was an entry for our $100 cash sweepstakes. SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT A BOOK! Time to update the number on the web site!

Take care,
Becky

No comments: