Friday, August 3, 2007

Adirondack Nightmare at The Chronicle Book Fair!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. Shame on me! Well, to be fair, I have just closed one video store. Under One Roof Video in Morrisonville is now a goner and the closing went very smoothly. I still have some inventory there to bring over to the Plattsburgh store to sell. It's been hard to finish that task because this past week has been our annual family vacation week. We've had a great time and I only wish I could have taken more time off to visit with everyone.

About the book...we're in a very large author's fair in October. I'm so excited! It's The Chronicle Book Fair at the Queensbury Hotel in Glens Falls. Cathy DeDe has been wonderful to work with. It will be held on Sunday, Oct. 14, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Great, just got a room booked for us for only $89.

One of our next signings is in Lake Placid. It's at The Bookstore Plus on Main St. from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.and we're signing with John Briant, the author of the Adirondack Detective book series. What a wonderful guy! We met him and his wife, Margaret, at the Old Forge Author's Fair. Margaret cracks me up, she's hilarious. John and I swapped autographed books and I can't wait to see them again.

No comments: