Thursday, August 9, 2007

Adirondack Nightmare Is Selling Like Hot Cakes, Rachael Ray!

Well, I just got an order from my book distributor, North Country Books, Inc., for 40 copies and one retailer, Raquette Lake Supply Company, just reordered! Theresa said she's down to three copies and needs more! You betcha!



Now, back to Rachael Ray. I haven't heard from her regarding an endorsement for the michigan sauce recipe in the book. Hmmm, I'm quite surprised. I just called John Rosen's office at the William Morris Agency. He's Rachael Ray's contact person. When I tried her office at the Food Network, the mail room guy said he sent it to her New York office. Anyway, I still haven't spoken to John (or is it Jon?) but John's assistant took down the information again.

The Devil Wears Prada, anyone?

Ok, time to do my running around and get my act together. Take care.

No comments: