Monday, August 27, 2007

Great Book Signing And Online Course With Anastasia Suen

Our book signing at The Bookstore Plus went well. It was so great to see John Briant and his wonderful wife, Marge, again. The weather was wonderful!



Nick and I sold six books, John did MUCH better. He has quite a following and it was interesting and informative to watch how he interacted with people. He's such a "people person". I wish I had more of that skill.

I've also just finished a fantastic online writers workshop titled: "School Visits 101" by Anastasia Suen. I learned so much from this independent study workshop. It was worth every penny of the $75 fee plus more. I simply can't recommend it enough. Anastasia has "sold 100 book manuscripts: board books, picture books, easy readers, and chapter books (including a book for adults about how to write children's books)". She's also written articles for textbooks and magazines. What an inspiraton she is! Thanks, Anastasia!

No comments: