Monday, June 4, 2007

Foxy on the Run Cable Show a Success!

I simply can't thank my old (not old as in age, old as in past) English teacher, Foxy Gagnon, for the wonderful job he and Tipper did on the Adirondack Nightmare book show at Borders. It was so much better than I ever could have hoped for. Foxy did a great job at explaining the uniqueness of the book, with it's factoids, recipes, real-life references, etc. Nick was also amazing, and so calm! I can't think of one single question Foxy didn't ask or one single important part about the book he didn't point out.

As a "thank you" to Foxy, I'm going to set up an account for him at my video store, Under One Roof Video in Plattsburgh. You see, he doesn't already have an account there. Hmmmm. I'll also send a few free rentals so he's inticed to come in. I don't believe he's been in yet. Of course, he's forgiven because he's always so damn busy.

I'm still searching for ways to market my book. Right now I'm checking out book fairs. I'm going to have to do some more peddling but today I had to do ordering for the stores and tomorrow I'm helping Jimmy out with some problems we're having at our camp in Champlain. Thursday and Friday are booked already. Gee, looks like that leaves Wednesday to get out there. I'll write it on the calendar before I forget.

Speaking of busy, the kids are home from school and I have no idea what we're having for dinner. I really don't feel like cooking. I'm rambling, time to go.

No comments: