Wednesday, May 2, 2007

More Adirondack Nightmare Publishing News

I took yesterday off from blogging. My laptop is dead and that's where my web site info is stored. I was so frustrated.

It turned out to be a good day for the book, though. My distributor called with an order for 30 copies and I got a big book signing/presentation at a local elementary school. And, get this, I'm being paid for it! The only other signing I have now I'm doing for free so I've learned that it doesn't hurt to ask.

Today I read the book to a class and really enjoyed myself. I thought I'd be nervous but it went so well I'm a little stunned at the success of it! The kids were wonderful and the teacher had michigans made up for the kids while I read to them. The book was definitely well received, more than I could ever have hoped for.

Now I need to get my projector fixed for the presentation on the 6th, haven't even rehearsed for that yet. Yikes. And my laptop fixed. Then I'll feel fixed.

Have a good one.

No comments: