Friday, November 23, 2007

Adirondack Nightmare Sequel is on it's way!

An update on the sequel to Adirondack Nightmare! I have hired a book cover designer and will be sure to post her info here once the cover's approved and completed.

I also hired a professional photographer to take photos of my daughter, Amanda, to use on the cover. She is so much like Reggie (the protagonist). I will also post the photographer's info here once we have an approved and completed photo.

The working title of the sequel is:
Reggie's Ghost
Another Adirondack Ghost Story

I left out the word "nightmare" on purpose. I had some negative feedback with using that word from several people.

I'm working on Chapter 7 now. I'd say the book is about 20 - 30% done. The writing part, I mean. Once this NaNoWriMo project is done - I'm at 37550 words - I'll be able to hammer out the sequel. I've had some good feedback on it this far.

Okay, back to work. There's no rest for the weary. Take care.

1 comment:

AnneK said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And yeah, Adirondacks rocks!!! I would love to go back.