Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Adirondack Book House Blog Radio

Well, I must say, The Adirondack Book House Blog Radio is one of the coolest things I've heard yet! The host is Pete Klein, author of The Dancing Valkyrie. This is "a vampire horror novel about an erotic dancer who becomes a vampire while hiking in the wilds of the Adirondacks". I intend to buy an autographed copy from Pete at our Inlet Book Signing this upcoming weekend. It sounds like my kind of book! Here's Pete:



Pete's radio program is every Saturday evening at 6:30 p.m. Feel free to call in and talk with Pete. He's awful easy to deal with, believe me, a very nice guy. I can't wait to meet him. You can call in any Saturday beginning at 6:30 p.m. Here's the phone number: 1-646-716-8094. Call in, I'd love to talk with you!

I look forward to meeting you, Pete, and to the upcoming book signing!
Take care.

No comments: